Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, December 22, 2014

On track

$100 to $100M in 7 years. Do you think I am crazy? That means I need to average 3.555% a week or roughly .5% a day (5 days a week). For the month of December, I already hit and exceeded this goal. I am currently up 20.68% this month. If you have been following this blog, you know that I will take 50% of anything over my goal and transfer it to a safety account within Oanda... a sub-account. This sub-account will be there as a safety in case I have a month that does not meet the goal. However, I have yet to have a loser yet. I have been correct 94% of the time with my entry orders and have only sold for a profit... I have done this be re-entering a trade at a lower price (or higher depending on direction) and cutting my average cost. This is why I don't put all my eggs on the first trade.

#YoungBuffett Out.

0 comments :

Post a Comment