Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, December 15, 2014

New System In Full Swing

My new system is in full swing. Since my post the other day about how my new system is going to utilize large but more concise trades, I have made 6.05% on two trades. On Sunday, December 14, 2014, I traded the EUR/CAD (short) and made 10.8 pips triggering my T/P.  Then on Monday, December 15, 2014, I traded the USD/CAD (short) and made 8.7 pips, which triggered my 8.6 pips T/P.

So far my new system is working. I am placing larger unit orders, taking a smaller pip profit, and trading only when my indicators ALL line up, or at least are very close to lining up (see my last post).  I had no orders triggered today, and it doesn't look like any will trigger between now and the expiration of my orders tomorrow at 4:45PM PST. Tomorrow night I will review the market again and place my two day orders again that will expire on Thursday evening. I don't like to hold trades through the weekend, which is why my trades are expiring on Thursday night. If I do have an order triggered on Thursday and it holds through the weekend... so be it, but I am trying to minimize the risk of that.

On a closing note, please like my Facebook page and follow me on twitter! The links are to the right. Or can you just click here:




Remember: Make money, don't lose money. Only trade with what you can afford to lose. Don't be greedy.



#YoungBuffett Out.

0 comments :

Post a Comment