Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Join The Movement. Adopt The Mindset.

#YoungBuffett is simply a mindset of winning. I believe that I can achieve the greatness that I envision for myself. I posted a video from Rocky last week, but I will reiterate it...

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and i don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is going to hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward... that's how winning is done. Now if you know what your worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you got to be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers saying you're not where you want to be because of him or her. Cowards do that, and that ain't you."

Adopt the mindset and buy a t-shirt, sweatshirt, or long-sleeved shirt today. http://teespring.com/YoungBuffetWinning

0 comments :

Post a Comment