Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Holidays

As many of you followers already know, I have been on a trading break due to the holidays. I want to wish you all a belated Happy Hannukah and a belated Merry Christmas. This week is the New Year! I am very excited for 2015. In order for me to stick to the 7 year plan, by 12.31.2015 my account will need to be at $615.28, which is very doable. Remember... the plan is $100 to $100M in 7 years. This means 15% a month. Compounding interest is an amazing thing. So, for the week of 12.28.2014, I will ONLY be placing my 2 days trades on Sunday and not placing my intraweek trades. I have already hit the goal for December 2014, so there is no need to not take my vacation. So for this half-week lineup check out the video below.



As I stated in the video, this will be the last time I simply record my orders being placed. I will be creating some educational videos for my Youtube channel and also creating some videos of my active day trading with the micro-strategy. What this means is in the weeks to come, I will be placing all of my orders, the why's and the thoughts behind each one on the blog again. Let me know which is better for you, which you like better... video or blog.

As I also stated in the video, please leave a comment, let me know if you have educational questions, do you understand Bollinger Bands, Pivot Points, etc.? Do you have questions about my system, orders, account balance, etc.? Let me know. If you don't want to leave a comment, please feel free to use the contact me form on the right hand margin.

Happy trading and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

#YoungBuffett out!

0 comments :

Post a Comment