Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Micro/Side Strategy

So, while my main strategy is my money maker and is mostly automated... I just need to do a 15 minute analysis twice a week and place some 2 day orders... I have been working on a micro/side strategy. I think I worked out all of the kinks in a demo account and going to see how it does with micro lots (50-150 units at a time). I did it tonight with 11 trades... all of them were correct. Took me 1 hour. I was using such small units that my total profit was about 50 cents lol... but if I were to use larger trades like 1,000 or 5,000 units then we all know that good ole' Uncle Murphy would have come to visit haha.

Anywho, this little strategy is simple. I will be doing a 15 minute demo of it tomorrow on my Youtube channel. So be sure to check that out. I will post the video here tomorrow too.

For those who missed my quick forex overview today, check out the video on YouTube... or watch it below:


Happy trading. #YoungBuffett out.

0 comments :

Post a Comment